Navy Moms on Facebook

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Navy Moms on Facebook
Navy Moms on Facebook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jewelry in Candle

Go down

Jewelry in Candle Empty Jewelry in Candle

Post by Cynthia Snyder Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi Everyone and Welcome to my ONLINE launch party for my new home business, Jewelry in Candles! I am so excited to start this new business and need your help getting started! My husband is an MK station in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. We are getting stationed in Gaeta, Italy this August. I am looking forward to our new adventure together being newly weds.

To Order: www.jewelryincandles.com/store/snydercandles

Perfect for Spoiling Yourself and/or Gift Giving ♥
Our candles and wax tarts include a free jewelry surprise that makes a great gift for you, your family, or your friends. If you are looking for the perfect gift for that special someone, our candles will please even the most difficult to shop for. You'll be giving two gifts for the price of one: your loved one will get to enjoy the voluptuous scent of the candle as well as the anticipation of uncovering the jewelry surprise inside. With a wide array of scented products to choose from, we have all the options you can think of.

The Jewelry in Candles Advantage ♥
- Choose your jewelry & size
- Every piece inspected for quality
- Family-owned company
- 100% Soy wax burns clean
- Hand-poured in the USA
- Wall-to-wall scent

Cynthia Snyder

Back to top Go down

Jewelry in Candle Empty Re: Jewelry in Candle

Post by Cynthia Snyder Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Recieve 25% off the patriotic collection July 1-July 4. Go to the link above and upon checkout enter FREEDOM.

Cynthia Snyder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum