Navy Moms on Facebook

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Navy Moms on Facebook
Navy Moms on Facebook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forget Me Not Unique Creations ~ Bakery & Gift Shoppe

Go down

Forget Me Not Unique Creations ~ Bakery & Gift Shoppe Empty Forget Me Not Unique Creations ~ Bakery & Gift Shoppe

Post by Dawn Davis Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:50 pm

hello one and all!  I have included a link to my facebook page that gives all the contact information on things to come.

I am a baker, candy maker, confection creator and a crafter.  I put together gift baskets in a box to send out to not only the general public, but special ones for those of our loved ones that are in the military.  I know we all want to send our loved ones home baked goodies, but some just don't have the time, or they just may not know where to begin.  Like my page on facebook, and private message me and we can take care of that!  I am just starting out.. I also will be a vendor at my local Farmers Market here in St. Cloud Florida which is located in Central Florida.  I will be carrying dry mixes (brownies, breads, muffins, and cupcakes), gift tags, greeting cards, and much more!  This is my full time hobby.  

https://www.facebook.com/ForgetMeNotUniqueCreations

I am currently working on a menu of ALL the items food related that I will carry.  There will be special pricing available for my navy sisters Smile I will be coming back to this post and adding a code to be used to signal the fact of where the order came from so I can do the 15% discount (applied to military order product only) for my navy Sisters Smile

Items to be direct shipped to the person who it is intended for.  Cupcakes~They are "mini" cupcakes and are baked/shipped in Chinese take out containers.. TOO CUTE!!!!  More details to follow!!!!!!!!!

If you have ANY questions, please email me at forgetmenotuniquecreations@gmail.com

Dawn "Angelina" Davis aka Spongie (My navy momma nickname)

Last edited by Dawn Davis on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error in sentencing)

Dawn Davis

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not Unique Creations ~ Bakery & Gift Shoppe Empty Military Care Packages

Post by Dawn Davis Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:57 am

Good Morning Mom's, Dad's, Sisters, Wives Smile and All around! I'm setting aside the next two days to experiment exactly what I can fit into the military packages. I will be charging a flat rate of 50.00 INCLUDING postage. I will be mailing these all out on one specific day unless Notified otherwise due to the enormous amount of baking, tempering (chocolate), and fulfilling orders. You will be able to choose from a list of items that will fit in the box. EVERYTHING will be home baked, NOT store bought. If you subtract the postage from the amount, that's only 35.00 for the products. I'm also going to be adding (which would increase the price), things that are from local home based businesses such as home made soap, home made candles (NO FLAME REQUIRED), body scrubs just to name a few. These items would be additional because I have to utilize my own funds to purchase them. All other items that are being baked, is coming out of my home based business and I've included the postage. I will start taking orders on December 1 once I get the PDF uploaded with pictures on what exactly will be offered and how the boxes will look.

Any special requests that one may have with recipes that are found on my page, I can customize and we will figure out if any additional cost would be necessary. Reason being again, I'm mass producing these boxes because of the low price I'm offering them at. Once I figure in supplies, the time, and the actual postage and handling, it is going to be considered a labor of love with little to no profit.

This is my contribution this year to the armed forces...

I can also send these to non military members. Please pm for those pricing. These boxes are for the military for this rate.

Thanks!!!!

Dawn Davis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum